Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Banned [Season 2] || 2

The Banned [Season 2] || 2

[please comment, like, favorite, share, & subscribe] EMMA I was so exhausted the next morning, I didn't even hear my alarm. Logan had to wake me up. Since I had set everything we needed from the night before, it only took us about thirty minutes to get ready, and we were off to the banquet hall for the rehearsal dinner. Of course, Logan and I had to be there earlier to rehearse the ceremony as well and go over final details for the wedding. I still couldn't believe that I was getting married tomorrow, but I tried to keep calm for the sake of Logan, who was even more in shock. I knew he wanted nothing to do with this wedding,--and neither did I--but it was going to happen no matter what. Our parents had the upper hand at the moment. Once we got to the beautiful banquet hall, which I picked out myself, Logan had set his mind to ignoring both our families. I didn't have any problem with that since he had agreed on cooperating with me. Before I could set down my purse, Linda, ou! r wedding planner, grabbed us both by our arms and lead us to the garden, where the ceremony would take place. "Hurry! Father Cornelius has been waiting for you," Linda commanded, and we allowed her to push us all the way to the Father, who was standing underneath the handcrafted flower dome that we were going to use for the ceremony. "Good morning," Father Cornelius greeted us with a wide smile. Luckily, he didn't look irritated about making him wait. "This place looks beautiful, Emma," he ...





0 comments: