Thursday, March 22, 2012

FOR THE LOVE OF MB episode 2 (part 4)

FOR THE LOVE OF MB episode 2 (part 4)

Roc- well there are only 2 teams left and 2nd place goes to ......team 2 Prod- because when yall brought us the food. Silky took credit for everything and it seems like yall really didn't work together to make the dish ~+~ Kyndall- I am so pissed right now but I'm gonna calm down so I don't have to punch someone in the face [inhales and exhales] ~~ (Team 1 starts getting excited) Ray- well obviously the winner is team 1 because they worked together and the food was amazing so they will be going on a very special date with us tonight Erin- yay! (Mimi, Erin, Nikki, and Demi hug the boys) Mimi- so where are we going? [Hugging roc] Roc- sorry it's a surprise Princeton- but you guys are gonna need to pack some clothes cause we'll be spending the night Ray- and yall will also need your swimsuits (team 1 gets even more excited) Prod-so yall can go ahead and get ready while we get ready and we'll meet yall back here in an about an hour ~+~ Tiffany- it kills me so much that I'm not g! oing on that date with prodigy because of Ronni's stupid mistake ~~ (The girls go back to their rooms and team 1 starts packing for their date) +in room A+ (Skylar Faith Tiffany Charli Demi Maya Nikki Kyndall) Demi -- ahh I can't believe we actually won Nikki- I know right...I'm excited Demi- but where do you think we're gonna go? Nikki- I have no idea but I know it's gonna be fun! [They start jumping around together] Kyndall- can yall not jump cause I'm like about to go to bed Nikki- aww don't be ...





0 comments: